Customer service is vital to any business. When thinking about customer service, you need to go beyond the typical level of support customers have come to expect. Your customers want to feel important. It needs to be clear you value your relationship with them and not just the money they spend at your business. You
Frequently Asked Questions About Live Chat
How can I add White Label Chats Software to my website?
To add White Label Chats to your website, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a 30-day free trial.
- Download the software.
- Paste the code to your website.
- Start chatting.
What kind of pricing plans are available?
There are two plans available:
- Classic ($50/month per user): Download and use White Label Chats software.
- Premium: Benefit from our 24/7 dedicated human live chat team, and the help of a Project Manager
What is your cancellation policy?
There is nothing to sign and you can cancel at any time. All we ask is that you provide us with a 30-day notice prior to cancellation.
Can I invite visitors to chat?
Our chat software will proactively engage each and every visitor browsing your website and then notify you when someone starts a conversation.
Is the chat window customizable?
The chat window is fully customizable. Possible modifications include – changing the color scheme, adding your logo, positioning the chat window, making the chat window larger or smaller, and changing the language of the chat window.
How do I get a dedicated chat team?
We provide highly-trained live chat agents dedicated to engage your website visitors, so your team has more time to focus on the work that really matters.
Can visitors chatting on mobile devices also chat with us?
Yes, our software works seamlessly across all devices.
Can I block a visitor from using the live chat?
Yes, you can block any visitor based on their IP address.
How does White Label Chats work after business hours?
Our chat team is available 24/7 and will be attending to your website visitors even if your business is closed for the day.
Can I send chat transcripts to anyone?
White Label Chats allows you to send chat transcripts to any email address.
What kind of reporting is available?
We offer a variety of reports. Here is a list of the key metrics you will have access to:
- Total chats: A conversation between a visitor and a chat agent.
- Meaningful chats: A chat in which any sort of assistance and qualification has been provided to the visitor.
- Average chat duration: How long it takes to handle a chat on average.
- First response time: The average amount of time it takes for our agents to respond to a new chat.
- Average response time: The average amount of time it takes for our agents to respond to messages in general.
- Average chat sending time: How much time the chat agent took to email the chat transcripts to you.
- Engagement percentage: Percentage of chats out of total visitors who were greeted by us.
- Depart-wise chat distribution: A breakdown of the types of chats you’re visitors are having (i.e. customer service, sales, general, careers, etc.)
- Hour-wise chat frequency: A breakdown of what time of day your visitors are chatting the most.
Our reports are fully customizable. If there is a key metric you’d like to track that we do not currently support, let us know and we will work to integrate it into your reporting.
Does White Label Chats Support multiple languages?
Yes, we currently support English, Arabic, Spanish and French.
Ready To Test The Live Chat Team For Yourself?
HERE'S WHAT TO DO NEXT...
Recent White Label Live Chat Articles